Tuesday, May 18, 2010

National Chocolate Chip Day contest

I'm a bit late on this, it's actually May 15th, but I was too busy feeling sorry for myself on May 15th , 16th , and much of May 17th . I am better now.


Much thanks to a sweet friend who brought my family over a colossal and very tasty chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie, I would have taken a photo, but I ate it instead.

It made me think how splendid life is when there’s chocolate involved. So in honor of Chocolate Chip day I would like you to share your favorite chocolate chip recipe with me. I will make these tasty dishes and my favorite will get a prize: A photo shoot (family or individual) from me. Now I can’t travel out of Indiana to do this, sorry, but if you win and come visit I can do it then!

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved