Saturday, October 25, 2008

a little sad...

Today has been very emotional for me. I had to quit nursing Enoch, the biting was getting out of control. There's something about the last. He's my last baby. I actually stopped yesterday, but just because I know I won't be nursing anymore doesn't mean my body understands, so I'm still producing milk until it gets clued in. I'm a little tender and very full (sorry if this is offensive to anyone out there, it's the way it is though), and that tenderness is like a reminder of the choice I've made, and a warning at the permanence of it. This step is now over and I have to let go, just like I'll have to let go next summer when David leaves on his Mission and the summer after when Tawny goes to college.
Tomorrow is our Primary program and I'm helping at the mic, I had a hard time during practice today keeping it all under control, the spirit was really strong. Mix my emotional state and the spirit that comes from 11 children testifying in their own words and in beautiful song the importance of being a Child of God and we have a concoction for a blubbering idiot!
On a bright side - Bill and I went to watch our daughter (Tawny) star in a play yesterday evening and were very impressed! She's amazing!

1 comment:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved