Sunday, October 3, 2010

General Conference

Our General Conference feasts....
1st session of General Conference.  WE"RE GETTING A TEMPLE!!!! We had no sound through the President Manson's announcement, but soon texts were pouring in on Harrison's little device.  Of course we didn't believe it at first, but then enough came through and we knew it was true....WAHOOO!

The sessions on Saturday always seems to be where some of my favorite talks come up... I wonder if it's the one I missed most growing up. 2 nd session filled us up!

Sunday, session 3, used to be when we would load up and watch conference at the church - to try to maintain some of the Sabbath spirit.  But now we feast at home, I don't think those cleaning the church would appreciate our picnic...when did we sign up to clean the church again?

For some odd reason the 4th session is hardest for me to stay awake.  4 two hour sessions can be draining both spiritually and in the kitchen.  We did manage though, I had to start throwing cheese balls to keep some children awake.  I feel very fulfilled!

1 comment:

Nora said...

We usually stay at home and watch as well... we have already had the groundbreaking for our new Temple here in Calgary... I cant wait.!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved