Monday, August 9, 2010

Children's Museum

I used to take advantage of the free days the museum offered a lot more.  I guess I kind of got out of the habit.  My friend Kristi (I know - popular name) came through with her kids and I was searching for something fun and cheap for us all to do, and TAH DAH - I saw the museum had it's family free day!  Yeah!

OK- I started cutting Enoch's hair, then he got too wiggly, I was going to finish it, but haven't yet, so it looks a little funky.
This is my beautiful friend Kristie and her adorable daughter.
Danni and Noah were joined at the hip the entire time.
Fun days!

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Fun. The picture of Enoch looking in the mirror cracks me up!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved