Friday, July 16, 2010

IU orientation

Bill and I took Tawny down to Bloomington Indiana for her orientation and registration.  Wow!  The campus is amazing.  I've never seen one like it before, it's like half nature hike half school.
These aren't pictures I took, I didn't take any, too hot to carry the camera around.

Tawny has decided on a 'Exploritory' Major for now.  She's dipping her toes into classes that might lead her to know better what she wants to focus on.  I'm glad they encourage that there.
At the start of orientation they separate the students from the parents, we didn't see Tawny again until that evening at dinner.  The next day we had one thing together, then the student leaves again.  Parents aren't anywhere around during advising or registration.  I didn't have a problem with that, I'm just glad I had Bill around to keep me company.  We did get to listen to some great speakers and got information on how to help our student transition more smoothly.  Although Tawny will most likely not have any problems.

Do you remember the part II of my hCG cycle where I'm supposed to be eating 1500 calories and no sugars or starches?  Yeah, well I didn't stick to that AT ALL through our trip- totally blew it!  I'm hoping I haven't messed up the set pointing of my body.  I put on 5 pounds since I stopped the hCG.  I'm going to just eat apples for a couple of days and see if I can get myself under control.  (they have some really good restaurants in Bloomington!) 

And now I'm going to go for my walk and push it hard, I'm not a happy camper!

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved