Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Saving money!

Remember when I said hCG was expensive? I think I have paid for it by not eating.


Last night a friend was driving through and wanted to meet for dinner in Indy. Bill and I met her at a pizza joint [ Bazbeaux Pizza - which I'm told was amazing!]. I ordered a Greek salad with the feta and dressing on the side, I didn't know it also came with a generous amount of cheese as well. It took awhile to pick the cheese off- but it gave me something to do while waiting for everyone else's pizza to come. I asked for water with lemon and squeezed the lemon over the lettuce. It was rather large and I was quite full when I finished it.

The instructions for these drops suggest waiting until after a woman has her period to start them. Men – it doesn’t matter! But I didn’t wait. So as I approached my cycle I spent a day cramping, bloated, and nauseous. I don’t know if it had anything to do with the hCG, but it wasn’t a fun day. I’m better today – except that I gained almost a full pound! According to the web site that can happen with water retention during this specific time of the month - I’m thinking I let too much cheese slip by in my salad.

So now I’m on day 16, 14.1 pounds gone, ¾ of an inch from my arms, 5.34 inches off my waist.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations Kristi
payday comes Friday I think I will try this stuff.
Have a wonderful week

Rigel said...

Kristie, that's awesome! I wish I could do it! i could use 5 inches off my waist and everywhere else!! Keep it up!

Mandy Vermillion said...

I think you have AMAZING self restraint! Go Kristie!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved