Sunday, June 20, 2010

Family Friendly

"Family restaurant" is a by-line for many eating establishments hoping to attract customers with children. When eating at a place like that one can expect to hear children crying and/or laughing, food flying, and see crayons as part of the table decor.


Using 'family friendly' is important - parents need those kind of places so they don't go crazy either from never getting out, or trying to keep their kids quite.

One of the main points to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is 'the Family is Forever'. We are the epitome of a 'family friendly' church. If you come to our service you can bet there are children around. You will hear them laughing, and some crying (although most parents take fussy kids out to the foyer), you will see them peering over the pews and trying to reach for toys from the kids in the row behind, and you can bet that they’ll be Cheerios on more than a few benches once everyone has cleared out.

I love that!

Happy Father’s day! (should get that in…)

We made our special man waffles with fresh strawberries and [real] whipped crème. For lunch he got lemon meringue pie (dessert first) and egg rolls, bread rolls, and 2 half gallons of chocolate ice crème from Tawny. So another day of me being elbow deep in amazing food and eating my 500 calories on the side. It’s hard, but I don’t feel like I’m suffering… allot.  (side note: I've decided to let my grey hair grow out, but I have mixed feelings.  Do you think it ages me?)

So far: 15.5 pounds, 5 inches from my waist, ½ inch from my arms. I slowed a bit these last few days, I’m hoping it’s a very temporary platue and I’ll start burning like crazy SOON.

Questions to answer:

*Yes my clothes are starting to feel different. It’s been slower than I though it would be for that. I guess it’s harder to shrink down into clothes.

* I’m taking the homeopathic drops – not the injections.

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved