Friday, October 16, 2009

mine! mine! mine!


I recently read a blog of a friend who walked in to find her husband using her toothbrush...oh if that were all, life would be so good!


I walked in to find my daughter using mine - she couldn't figure out which toothbrush was hers, so she choose the safest. It couldn't have been an easy choice since I keep my toothbrush in the shower, yes the shower. I brush my teeth in the shower, it's a 'thing'.


What's sad is that I didn't even get overly grossed out or mad, I'm numb to it all.


I would get the natural organics hair care and 'they' would complain about how bad it was and how their hair looked like it went through a lightening storm in a velcro tunnel, so I got 'them' the fruity Sodium Lauryl Sulfate filled crap that I can get for 99 cents. And what happens!?- my stuff disappears at an alarming rate while their fruity poison sits there.


I have found some awesome makeup through Sephora. I ordered my organic mascara & eyeshadow - my first real make up purchase in years! (Besides the clearance sections at Meijer and Walgreens). I didn't even get to use them first!


The nuts that I referred to in an earlier blog? I got my organic Vanilla and Rose (Plus they threw in an extra for free - hurry prices go back up in November!) - you may smell them one one of my girls next time you see them...


Food- now there's a touchy subject! I 'stash' goodies, often - I may even forget about them until I am reminded by a sweet tooth that won't let up. There's nothing worse than reaching into my stash to pull out an empty wrapper- nothing! This is one of my favs...one little truffle is like a mouthful of Chocolate heaven. I thought hiding them in the freezer would do - nope!


Nothing is sacred to my children. I don't truly 'own' anything! I've 'lost' many scarves, hats, shoes, pieces of jewelry, and purses to my girls. For being such an 'old woman' who really has 'no style sense' and 'most of the time is an embarrassment', I sure have a lot of stuff the younger generation wants! I guess rather than feeling sorry for myself I should feel honored that I'm worth pilfering off of.

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved