Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Can you see me?

You know those movies where you find out at the end that the main characters were actually dead the whole time and it explains so many things? (They kind of freak me out a little) Well I'm wondering if I'm a walking ghost...it would explain so many things in our home. For instance:
I say, "Please don't stuff the desk with junk papers", but look....

This morning I found this when I know I've said, "Dished must be done before you go to bed."



The laundry basket is still set eerily in the same place as it was yesterday, full of clothes that need to be folded and put away...

The trash cans are not taken out to the yard, even though those tricky trash men come on the same day at the same time every week....



This picture of Danni and Enoch is cute, all snuggled up together in blankets and pillows, even after I distinctly remember saying, "I don't care if you sleep down here, you just need to take the bedding back up to your room" But the 'sleepers' must have sleep walked to school. And then there's always the, "please don't cut your bangs" I don't know how well Danni's hair is showing here, but she obviously didn't hear that plea.

We are trying a new tactic. Bill and I will 'keep an eye' on jobs through the week. If we feel that they weren't done as well as they should have been then the 'do-er' (or not do-ing as the case seems to be) will be grounded for the next week. No deals, bargains, begging, trading, or bribes will take it away. So if anyone needs some slave labor next week, I know of some kids who will have plenty of time!

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved