Wednesday, September 9, 2009

bedroom decor

About 13 years ago I learned something vital - The most important room in the home is the room I 'entertain' the most important person - my husband. I have been wanting to do an overhaul to our bedroom and have been putting off certain things while waiting on other things, which can't happen until other things get done....get the point? So I splurged and did something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile....
before: After:
A very good friend of mine just got her web page up and running! "Adoring Elements" http://vinylelements.com/default.aspx
This was almost too easy to do, and the price was very reasonable (less than $15.00). She walked me through it and her web page has detailed instruction as well. Now I want to do something in our bathroom!

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved