OK - so I have this Relief Society (the women's organization of the LDS church) activity where I'm supposed to bring some sort of service to be bid on in an auction. Every woman is supposed to bring something. I have been thinking about what I can bring for the past month and I'm still not decided, so I'm asking you (some of whom will probably be there - I still want to know, even if you don't bid on it:-)
Here are my thoughts:
1) An hour massage. I have the table and the talent. The problem is, would anyone bid on it? I have a few customers, but none in my ward, I do have a regular from the 2nd ward though.
2) A pie. I know, that sounds a little tacky, but my lemon meringue is very good!
3) Tomatoes. I could bring a huge baskets of tomatoes....so many....
4) Coasters. I need to make some more for Casella's anyway, so I could do 4 more for the auction, is you don't know what I'm talking about go here. (I should be thinkin' about another give a way too!)
5) Did I mention tomatoes?
6) A meal. I think it would be fun to have a meal brought in without having a baby or getting sick to get it. And my meals are organic vegitarian - so that may be for bad or for good...
7) Photography. I'm no pro, but I could do some fun pictures of a family!