Sunday, August 2, 2009

I can't find my sippy cup!

I bought a sippy cup for Enoch the other day, I know I did. I remember looking at it very closely to see if it was BPA free and then I saw that it had a soft mouth sippy part (Enoch has some but the mouth part is hard and he can't figure out how to suck on it), I saw that it was 'leak free' (yeah right, like any of them really are leak free!). I found a color more suited towards a boy (blue, green, I really can't remember...). I could have sworn I put it in my cart with the organic soil and pita chips. I have the soil, I have the pita chips, but I can't find the sippy cup! I'm wandering the house aimlessly looking in every corner and bag. All that are here are myself, Danni, and Enoch so I can't ask someone who may or may not have put it 'away' in a spot where I won't find it until Danni leaves for college. So I thought I would blog about it, do you know where my sippy cup is?

1 comment:

cate said...

If it's like any of our missing sippy cups, it's under a seat in the car full of rotten milk. Go look there.

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved