Saturday, February 28, 2009

egg-cited!

I think a little 'thank you' can go a long way. I actually made these up, all in my own little head!
Tawny made a Boston Creme Pie tonight and her homemade enchiladas, she had to make the tortillas by herself because I was busy doing other things. Harrison and Eve cleaned the kitchen, Aurora kept Enoch fed, dry and safe. David works two jobs, goes to school and even changes a poopy diaper once in awhile. Danni is full of so much love and is the perfect playmate for Enoch. I have great kids!
Bill and I have been on a movie kick lately. Last night we went to see "New in Town" we really didn't know much about it, but were pleasantly surprised. Tonight we went to see "Taken". David had taken a date to see it and commented on the suspense being so strong his date was a little faint when it was over. It did have a lot of cliff hanging moments. I think it's scarier to watch as a parent. But I would suggest it. We have been to "Paul Blart" - that was awesome and "Pink Panther 2" - not that great. We still want to catch Shopaholic. It's not very often that there's actually some decent movies to choose from!

4 comments:

Devri said...

you woudn't recomend it, because it was a bad movie, or it was too scary?

Kristin said...

I'm with ya about expressing gratitude for people we serve with in our callings. It is great to be appreciated. Especially when the thanks are accompanied by chocolate. Those are my favorite kinds of thanks. :) Nice job!

Family said...

Too cute. Great idea!

Wendy said...

a thank you and chocolate....it doesn't get much better than that!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved