Friday, February 27, 2009

and so goes the days of my life

These three are often found together, most likely eating or napping. They like to share their food, Clover likes them to share their food.... Enoch has been giving kisses more generously now. Even though they're very wet and long, we can't say no!
I fear I have coddled Enoch a bit too much. He sits in his highchair with his mouth open like a little bird. I decided today he could feed himself, he was not happy with my decision. He would yell and cry for a bit then take the spoon and eat a bite, then throw the spoon on the ground, oh well, it's a start. Not a clean start, but I can't be following him around when he's 5 shoveling food in his mouth, now can I?

PS - I think we have the lice under control- thanks for all the help!!



2 comments:

Devri said...

Hey! we have thatspoon, or should i say spoons

JoEllen said...

Oh - it's so hard to become independent! :)

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved