Thursday, January 8, 2009


Today is Bill's 43rd birthday! I want to focus my thoughts on what a wonderful man he is!
Bill has always supported me in what ever I wanted to do, at least as much as he could. If he could make it happen I would have 40 acers of prime horse land and animals all over the place. He still wants that for me eventually, and that's enough for me.
He helped me get through college and would be there for me if I decided to pursue my masters as well.
He wheels and deals to get me into the pottery classes I want to attend.
He learned to dance for me, and still dances with me:-)
He sings in the choir for me.
He gets up with crying babies and changes poopy diapers.
He isn't afraid to cry, not like he's all weepy and stuff, but the spirit moves through him strongly.
He plays with the kids, and always have. I grew up thinking when dad came home he was tired and needed to be left alone so he could read the paper, or nap. But Bill talks to, reads to, plays games with, wrestles with, lifts weights with, does homework with, cleans kitchen with, and sometimes argues with our children anytime of the day or night, I don't know how he does it!!
He really cares about people. When he misses home teaching he gets very down on himself. He serves others all the time.
He takes good care of his body. He is so careful about what he eats and exercising.
You know how talented he is, so I won't even go there.
He loves me, I know, that's kind of expected with husbands, but I feel it everyday by the little things he does for me. If I comment on an item in the store I need to be careful, many times I'll find it in our home not long after- he is always wanting to get me things. He brings home flowers and candy often. He allows me 'my time' to get away and re-group. He rubs my feet, hands, back, whenever he's sitting with me with his hands free. I know he always has my best interest at heart...always!
I'm so privileged to be sealed to this man for all eternity. I love him so!
(One thing he doesn't do is read my blog very often, so I'll have to tell him to read this!)

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved