Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where's dinner?

This is a two edged question... first off I have the table covered in tiles. Thanks to Bill's parents I have orders to fill:-) (around 90 coasters to be exact). I now have 48 images (which I would gladly email you if you want to see them)... I've put a few of the new ones here:
Secondly - I have been a bit remiss in grocery shopping. I was telling a friend today that i take a certain pride in seeing how far our stores dwindle, and yet we still have something to eat - it may be beans and rice, but it's something!
Danni felt crafty as well, I did most of the work, but she had fun picking out the colors and taking it apart.When we were working on her schooling today I had her spell the word 'pet' that was at the end of a sentence in one of her books, she said ."p...e...t... dot org" I had to explain what a period is for. Weird what kids these days are saying!


I had more that I wanted to say but David is watching Enoch and is timing me (he stinks) Enoch not David, although David might too.

the girls made gingerbread houses for young womens, and Harrison always manages to get into the action

1 comment:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Hey, email me and tell me what you charge for those coasters. I was going to make some similar ones for a friend, but if I can afford yours, maybe I'll just be lazy and let you do it!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved