Friday, December 12, 2008

where to look...

I have my sugar cookie dough waiting in the fridge just wanting to be rolled out and stamped into fun little stockings, ornaments, stars, angels, and santas. I eagerly opened my cabinet above the fridge where I keep those items that I sometimes (or never) use and discover that they are not there! This leads me to believe I might be mistaken in remembering where I might have put them after last year's use. So I search my cook book area, but no luck there either. How far do I let this go? Do I search - and possibly have to do a bit of organizing while I'm there?! NO! That's what I have kids for. The sugar cookie dough will have to be patient for 2 more hours until I have my suckers..uh, I mean children, come in and look for them for a dollar. They will do anything for a dollar !(let me say only the one who finds them will get the dollar, it makes for healthy competition- and I'm not made of money:-) I realized this a bit too late to have one of them fish Enoch's toy out of the toilet when I noticed him splashing around in it. I didn't hear his pattering crawl anymore and thought I should look for him. I guess I was too preoccupied with the prayer that the toilet had been flushed by whomever had used it last...

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved