Monday, June 2, 2008

food food food

I made lettuce wraps for dinner tonight. I love PF Changs' wraps and could eat just them (and the Great Wall of Chocolate) for a meal. So I did my version, not bad for my first time!

Enoch ate from his high chair today, also a first. I usually try to spoon food in while he's playing in his saucer. I thought I better get eating time and play time teased apart before we run into problems later.

I look at that picture and totally see my dad's hands, scary!


We get to pick up the twins from the bus station tomorrow! We're starting the day early so we can take Danni, Harrison amd Tawny out to frisbee golf , we haven't played for over 2 years! I wish Muncie had a course.
We're playing before we get the twins because they have had a holiday for a month, and the kids here have been towing the line, so they deserve a little play time.
David has switched areas and is no longer in Waxahachie, I'm not sure where he's at, he's not sure where he's at! I'll fill you in when I know!

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved