Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why I blog...

At family night last night Bill quoted from “That all May be Edified”, a book by Boyd K. Packer, it was actually a quote in his book from Spinoza saying. “All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare”.
I heartily agree with this statement, although I am not a model of it. Bill is, and I have friends who are (it must be the opposites attract thing). I was trying to explain it to my good friend Lori Ann, who does exemplify that quote very well. She thinks things through and I can tell by her letters, emails, and conversations that each word is thought through and chosen for the exact meaning she’s wanting to confer.
I allow my stream of consciousness to flood out unencumbered and hope some sense can be made from it. Maybe that’s why I need this blog site, to give my flow a release. I don’t think my ‘blogs’ are necessarily mindless, and there may be some value, however hidden it may seem. As I told my friend, I’m more like potato chips. You might wonder sometimes why you’re snacking on them, but can’t stop regardless!

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved