Wednesday, February 2, 2011

have an 'ice' day

oh stop rolling your eyes at my catchy title!
We finally get to experience one of Muncie's famous ice storms!  I feel like a local now, although it hasn't been as traumatic as the ones in years past, we didn't lose our electricity (not yet anyway). I had facebooked (yes using a noun as a verb...sue me!) about Danni crying over school being cancelled, it was only slightly less dramatic today.

She did enjoy her time once we made a game out of her spelling words.  She couldn't eat anything until she spelled a word.  She and Enoch always seems to find fun together. 
 When the kids miss seminary they are supposed to do a home study for 45 minutes.  All I have to say is that it's a good thing Harrison and the twins are not in the same class.  Waaaay too much sibling tension!












We played a mean game of boggle.  It takes awhile when they make up and look up words like 'trug', I would say, "use it in a sentence", and then they would say, "I like to trug." This is a trug: .  It was fun, it is over, now for the brainless activity of watching movies for the rest of the day.






I did a not so bright move about a month ago when I was asked if I would like to attend a yoga certification course paid for by the YMCA.  I glanced at the dates thinking it was Feb 25th & 26th, no problem, I can get a Friday off.  So the Y paid the $450.00 plus bought me the needed book and got me in for a 2 day yoga course in Indy- for the 5th & 6th.  I felt sick!  That's a Sat/Sun.  After much deliberation this is what I have decided.  I will go to church in Fishers on Sunday then head over late to class.  I have to rent a car because Bill will need the van to take the fam to and from church.  And I will always always double check dates before I commit to anything again!

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

I love this picture of Enoch and Dani! So awesome in their shades!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved