Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blessings

Many times when I come home from work I find my "children" packed into the play tent in the living room.  I have to 'hunt' around the house for a bit calling their names before I find them.  Great Fun!

They get a little static action in there!

Tawny is back from her first semester at IU.  She has now withdrawn and signed up for some on line classes at Ivy Tech so she can have more freedom to spend three months in Honduras.  We're not real excited about her going, in fact it scares us a bit. 
This is Enoch trying to navigate his way through the 3 tons of stuff Tawny managed to squeeze into her dorm room.  It's all in the basement now.





This has been a week of blessings.  We have been on the receiving end of some amazing generosity!  We are so grateful for people who love us, I really don't know how else to put it.  My heart is so full.

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved