Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things I love...

* Enoch loves scooting his little stool under me while I'm washing dishes and 'helping'.  By the end water is everywhere and my back aches from bending over him, but I love it!
*  I love the fun lunches my husband packs for me!  One day I got 2 slices of pie! One lemon meringue and one apple.

*I love Indian Summers.  Enoch, Danni, Clover and I went for a picnic at the park.  It may have been our last day to do such a thing for awhile.

*I love feeling good.  When I can keep my eating under control and my body is working the way it's supposed to I feel like there's nothing I can't do.  It was helpful teaching two yoga classes this past week...kept me 'extra' good.

*I love our bedroom.  I always have.  Now that it has a fresh coat of paint and all the cobwebs and dust bunnies have been evacuated it's even better.  I love our silk pillow cases, our down mattress pad and comforter.   I love the huge Bill Inman floral painting that I get to wake to every morning, and I love my bed partner:-)



* I love my kids.  I always love them, but they have just been extra love-able lately.

* I love that I got Danni a $23.00 pair of jeans for $2.00 today using a coupon and yellow dot clearance at Elder Beerman.

* I love good books!


You may be wondering why I feel the need to list my current 'loves'.  It's because I don't always love the Christmas season, I need something to come back to, this blog is for me to read on those days when I feel the pressure building up and I forget what life is really about.

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

I love to have "help" in the kitchen too. I know I won't always have cracked eggs on the floor and flour in ever crevice, but I just love it. I love my little helpers.

I love that green color! It makes Bill's painting totally pop! You're so lucky to have such an awesome painting. :) I just love my little print. It's on my desk. I'm looking at it. Right. Now. Love it!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved