Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scary post!

OK, so I'm a little late at posting the Halloween pictures.  It was so nice having Tawny here for a few days to help out and help me remember how giggly the girls can still be together!

I realize that Aurora's costume is lost on most residents in Muncie, but she looks cute as a prego.  I would be a good grandma! Someday......


Eve loves to read, which doesn't make her the best babysitter.....
Enoch was sent a love package in the mail from some amazing friends.  These are his missionary toys.  It kind of looks like David, we might have our family Christmas picture figured out....

This Fast & Testimony service at church was a powerful one for me.  I can't pin point why, I wanted to bear my own testimony but I don't feel like I could have added to the spirit, in fact I'm a little worried that I may have actually detracted from it.  I'm struggling a little.  Bill and I had a chance to teach a class last Sunday and while the lesson was well done and accurate, I don't think there was anything given for anyone to really take with them and chew on.  I love teaching in church, but do I love teaching because I'm a ham and love center stage, or is it because I get to be a part of the process?  These thoughts are always going through my head.  People stand all the time and start a lesson or talk with 'I'm so nervous- like I'm sure anyone else is that is in my position" and I think, no, I'm not usually nervous or scared to be in front of people.  If I weren't a member of the LDS church and it's lay ministry I would totally love to be a preacher with my own congregation.  Maybe that's why I enjoy teaching yoga so much, I have my own mini congregation that I get to teach.

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Love the popcorn hands! Those are awesome.

you have a lot to contribute and I can't believe you think you may actually detract from the Spirit. Most of the time we don't know why we're prompted to bare our testimonies, but it is always for someone's benefit. Even if that someone is just us.

Don't doubt yourself!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved