Sunday, September 5, 2010

my Labor Day[s] weekend...by K. Inman

We fulfilled the title of Labor Day and labored. 
The kids helped get a yard sale set up and did a great job of peddling off some of our junk...I mean treasures.
Bill took Harrison on the roof top of the garage and they spent the day stripping it, they'll finish laying the new stuff tomorrow.
I spent the day in apples.  I was able to get most of the work done putting up 2 bushels worth.  Apple crisp anyone?
As far as my Hcg program is going, I am finally below where I got to last cycle (by .5 lbs).  I really messed up last time by not set pointing my body correctly and put back on 15 pounds.  So this time I'm going to make sure I set point my body right.  If I go through all the work of loosing the weight set pointing shouldn't be that difficult.

A couple of weeks ago Bill and I got ready for our Saturday stroll to the Farmer's market.  Danni had started on her bike in the early spring, but I didn't have the patience to help her learn, so the bike was replaced by the scooter for the summer.  On this particular morning we decided to dig the bike back out and see if we could make a go of it.  It took about 1/4 of a mile of help and then she took off....literally!  She's a natural! 
It made me kind of sad to see how easily I am no longer needed.  Maybe I'm still suffering from Tawny leaving- as witnessed by my husband through the incessant, "Can we take a drive to Bloomington this weekend?"
 

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Reroofing is hard work. I've participated a time or two - good job boys!

You're looking good there mama!! Keep up the good work!!

Dani looks so much older on her bike. It's cute.

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved