Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wow! Nice day!

I'm not sure what the weather man is thinking, giving us such wonderfully cool days.  I am going to enjoy every bit of it I can before he realizes he messed up and it should be 100 degrees and muggy outside. 
We enjoyed a fun morning at the park.

Enoch knows when the camera is on him!

So does Danni!
Yesterday Tawny made her famous batch of enchiladas.  I was told it's the best so far.  This is what I gave my husband for lunch: The enchiladas, zucchini casserole, fresh salad, and a zucchini brownie (our garden is generous with the zucchinis).
This is what I made for myself.
I have developed a nice little meal using cucumbers, cold fish that I made in advance, and a leaf of Basil.  It's very tasty!
I'm now on day 25.  I'm worried that my drops aren't going to last as long as I want to go with this cycle, I may have one week left.  I figure where ever I am I will stop when the drops run out.  I'm planning on another cycle later anyway.  Weight loss=  22.8 pounds! 

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Enoch is darling in his hat!!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved