Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A 'youth-enizer'!

OK, I'm a vet's daughter and grew up around animals,
 I know what euthanasia means!
But that's not what I'm referring to.


7 days ago I went to eating 500 cals a day, and as of this morning I've lost 11 lbs.

I have noticed that my skin is looking younger. I don't know if it's because I'm eating water filled veggies and fruit as 1/3 of my daily food intake, or that I'm not eating foods that contain impurities, maybe a mixture of both. Anyway I like it! (Please keep in mind all you young wipper snappers that you're looking at a 41 year old mug there!)

Yesterday some very sweet neighbors brought over 1/2 a cherry pie. They also gave as a bucket of fresh cherries after they picked them last week - which we had so much fun with! So I cheated just a little bit and took a bite, I had to taste it so I can tell them how delicious it is, and it is! I also only lost 1/2 a pound yesterday, hmmmm.

From the comments I see that there are others out there doing the same things...please keep me posted on their (your) progress, and invite them to read my blog, this is all so new. Also - to answer the question about getting pregnant after using hCG, I don't see that being a problem, it doesn't do anything that causes any side effects. I just wouldn't use it while pregnant, especially since your body already produces it.

My energy level hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down. I feel motivated by the results and hope my energy level will steadily increase as my weight decreases.

Bill looked at my dinner of fish and celery with a cracker last night and said, “You’ve got to be getting sick of that.” I’m actually not, I use lemon and some herbs as well as an amino acid spray, I’m surprised I’m not burned out on it yet! I did find some recipes here but since I’m not eating meat, that leaves most of them out, but there are some fun dessert ideas.

I figure I’m going to get to my weight that I just came up from in this cycle. Which is good because those are the clothes I have in my closet that will fit me. Since I pudged out I have been wearing the same few outfits that I can actually squeeze my body into because I refuse to buy any more ‘fat’ clothes!

I’ll enjoy that for a month or so then start another cycle to get the last 20 off. That’s the plan anyway!

2 comments:

Charitons said...

You are such a beautiful woman and you DO have great skin! Good luck on this hcg venture. My only thought or concern about it would be how to keep the weight off once you go back to eating a normal 1200+ calorie count each day? Tawny's graduation party looked fabulous and if I lived close enough I would've been there chowin down!

JoEllen said...

You're awesome! Way to keep with the program!! (It's amazing to think that a taste of cherry pie would keep you from losing weight....)

Keep up the good work!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved