Thursday, June 10, 2010

hCG

human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
This is what it looks like:


I won't go into the specifics of how it does what it does, you can find that out here: http://www.hcgplatinum.com/.

It's no secret, I GOT FAT!  I gained back over 30 lbs since November.  What's depressing is that I looked at my calendar from last year as I was losing weight and saw that on the exact smae day in June I weighed the same as now.  Yuck!  June through September were so agonizingly slow to get that 30 pounds off.  And then I go put it right back on so quickly... it's really enough to make a lesser woman hate herself. 
But not me!  (anymore)
I had heard of hCG when I was pregnant and attributed my ability to not gain much weight and tone up easily to it.  It used to have to be given by injections, but now they have developed a sub-lingual homeopathic drop.  Cool!
Here's a brief over view of the program:
Days 1 & 2 - take drops (7-10) 3 times daily.  Eat as much as you want of anything you want.  This is called the loading phase.  I really had no problems acomplishing that!
Days 3-24 - take drops the same way. Eat only 500 calories a day.  I know, that's like 1/2 a normal meal- for an entire day!  There are specific foods that are OK and those that are not OK.  Here's a picture of my lunch today:

That meal was around 2oo calories.  No oils, fats, sugars, breads, milk, juice, and on and on and on....This has actually been my lunch and dinner going on my 3rd day now.  For breakfast I have chickory coffee (don't worry fellow Mormons, it's all herbal, no real coffee beans or green tea - it;s realy good: http://www.teeccino.com ), and an apple, or 5 strawberries, or an orange. 
I know - how can you survive on 500 calories a day?  Well that's the beauty of hCG, the rest of the calories that my body requires are being taken from my handy dandy storage pockets of FAT.  Bill keeps asking if my energy is waning, not really.  I was always tired before, so no dif there.  I went out for a 3 mile fast walk last night (I'm entered in a 5K Walk race  in 2 weeks and thought I better get a move on my training), I didn't feel dizzy or starved or anything.  All the reviews I've read say the 1st week is the hardest to get through, so next week will be easy street!
Days 24-44 If have reached my goal (I don't know...30 lbs in 3 weeks?) I stop the drop and bump up my caloric intake to 1500 calories, this is 'set pointing' my body, or making it comfortable with the weight it's at so I don't balloon out 30 pounds in 6 months. 
There are little helps for any weight gain that might occure along the way after that.
It's expensive! $77.00 with my GNC Gold Card. (that takes me through one cycle...or 44 days - I think)
But then the phentermine I took for my last weight loss extravaganza cost $23.00 a month.  Plus I did suffer some side effects, I lost 1/3 of my hair.  It's growing back in and making me look like a candidate for the fuzziest hair contest.  Plus my energy dropped like a lead ball when I stopped taking it.  Bill thinks it messed with my thyroid or metabolism, maybe it did. 
So far, from all the things I've read on hCG, there have been no side effects.  So I'm happy about that. 
I'll keep you updated from time to time as I go along this program.  According to the scale this morning I have lost 4 pounds, YEAH!
I was going to take a 'before' picture, but I'll let this doozy from our hiking trip do the job:

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

I have a co-worker (and dear friend) who is doing this exact program! She started last Friday. She has about 80 pounds to lose, so she's hoping this will give her a huge jumpstart. I have talked in length with her about it, and it sounds pretty great. She is already down 9 pounds (in 6 days) and hasn't really noticed a drop in energy.

I hope this gives you the results you're hoping for!!

Devri said...

well I have gained 30lbs since my stupid foot came along. lol let me know if it works, and it doesn't kill you lol can you take it if you still want to have children in da future? just wondering what it does in that affect!

Melissa said...

Hey! I randomly visit your blog... Found you on Muncie Mom's website!

Anyway, I have recently been hearing a lot about this HCG diet program.

I'm working out w/ a trainer one or two times a week and I've lost some but now I feel like I'm at a stand still...

I thought about mentioning this program to my trainer but I think she would kill me!

A friend of mine was doing the HCG injections and has lost about 45 pounds in just a few months. CRAZY! I'm terrified of injections so thought I might be interested in the drops.

Can you give more details about what exactly you are taking? I went to GNC's website but wasn't sure if I found the exact thing you were taking... Seems to be several varieties on the web!

Cindy Rademacher said...

Hello Melissa and others! Yes, you are right, there are many varieties of HCG out there. The one that GNC sells is HCG Platinum drops, which as far as the results I've seen so far, the best HCG available. It contains amino acids which enhances your weight loss, provides muscle tone, and energy.

The problem that I've found with people buying at HCG is that they may not get the customer support that is necessary for some to succeed. They sell the product, but in many cases may have never used it themselves.

I do sell HCG Platinum drops on my website at: www.tryhcgtoday.com and I do provide customer support along with lots of great info., add'l recipes, etc. I think this info. is essential to help you achieve your weight loss goals.

Many HCG dieters have contacted me with questions, even though they bought elsewhere. I do provide customer service for anyone who needs it, as people have so many questions and I have the experience to be able to help. No one needs to struggle with HCG. Try to keep it as simple as possible.

If you would like further details feel free to contact me and I'll help in anyway that I can.

In fact, after writing on this blog, I think I'm going to start my own blog too, so we can all share ideas, experiencs, etc. For now, until I find the time (lol!) I'll post here for all of you.

Good luck to all HCG dieters! It's truly an awesome healthy way to lose weight, teaching us how we always should have been eating anyway.

Cindy Rademacher
cjkproducts@aol.com

Alix said...

I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips,HCG homeopathic drops.

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved