Thursday, November 12, 2009

Excellent YW

Last night was our ward's Young Women in Excellence program.
leader, YW, YW, Aurora, leader, Eve, leader, leader, Tawny, YW


This beautiful group of [young] women were the participants. The Leaders are interspersed in the line, and it's hard to tell them apart from the young women, so I went left to right and named my girls only for the sake of the privacy of the rest...
The fathers and Bishop were also part of the program, they sang a song. I don't think I've seen a group of grown men this terrified before! They did a great job.Bill's the sexy guy in the middle-
Mom's also got to be a part of the evening by expressing their observations on how their YW has grown through the past year. I got to go up 3 times! I could talk all day about my girls though, they are so amazing! It's so nice to have the programs of the church that support Bill's and my attempts at raising children that will be good strong righteous people.

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved