Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 24

I have been really trying to break through this 50lb wall ~ I finally did it, I have now lost 51.2 lbs!
These last 1.2 pounds were buggers. I feel so much better, and I liked the fact that I cleaned out around 70% of my closet because the clothes were just too big...BUT...I think I may be too used to how I look because I've grown accustomed to it, and I am starting to feel fat. My 'pooch' seems more apparent now.
On the positive side: I have a lot to keep me busy this weekend. The Living Lightly at the Minnetrista is here. There's a talk on organic gardening I want to attend at 10:00. Before that I may go play a little ultimate frisbee with the 'young folk', I'm really not very good, but it's fun, and I have a couple kids who enjoy playing, that's at 8:00am. At 12:00 there's a Souper Sisters lunch date, which I'm so glad we're doing again! At 2:30 I'd like to head back to Living Lightly for another talk. At 5:00 a sweet friend invited our family over for dinner and games, that will be a blast. Then at 8:00 is a Leukemia fundraiser at Docs that I would like to attend. It's blues/jazz, and non smoking until 10:00pm (which is past my bedtime anyway).
I don't have any time scheduled for a shower, taking care of any children, preparing for Enoch's birthday (on Sunday), or going to the bathroom. It's OK though, don't worry, most of those things will probably get done somehow.

3 comments:

cate said...

Great job on the weight loss!

Devri said...

Wow 50 pounds? YOu go girl! I am still working on my first pound.. guess I better stay out of the kitchen then huh! photos before and after is a must.. come on!

JoEllen said...

Congrats!!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved