* You find stickers on your thermos, phone, and hairbrush.
* Art for display becomes anything scribbled down as long as there is more than one color.
* You spend three hours setting up the kiddie pool and it's used for three minutes.
* Bedtime rituals last longer than the cold war.
* Half the clothes are too small, the other half are dirty.
* The dog has enough food in her bowl to last four days.
* A movie is only good if the animals talk through it.
* Talking animal movies can be watched 17 times in a week and still be entertaining.
* Hugs are given freely and often.
* Advice is given freely and often.
* Gardening is not a one person job...ever!
* There's no such thing as a dog that bites.
* One bite of salad is enough to be full, but one cookie is just a taster.
* Snuggling while doing nighttime scripture study is a must.
* It doesn't matter what the prayer is being offered for - it's important that we all have fun.
* Shoes are optional and often they disappear on heir own.
* Everybody wants to look at freshly brushed teeth and smell freshly brushed mouths.
* An ice pack heals all wounds, unless it's bleeding, then a band aid is needed too.
* Naps are not needed anymore.
* No matter how many hair clips are in taking hair in as many different directions, she's beautiful!