Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 11 - I found Penzeys!

Mandy is right in her comment on my last post, that movie was a little crude, I had forgotten about that! So don't watch it!!
Speaking of Mandy...
a while ago I was at her place and she had made some Ranch dressing. I assumed it was like all the package mixes at the store, full of MSG and 'flavors' & 'Spices' (other ways of saying MSG). But she showed me the bottle and it was all real ingredients! I asked her where she got it and she said something like Penzeys, but I had never heard of it and it was clear down in Indy, so I didn't remember it.
Well Bill and I were heading into Trader Joe's last week and I spotted 'Penzeys' a few stores down. We went in and fell in love! The ingredients are not organic, which makes me a little sad. But at least they are all real foods, not man made chemical compounds. We have been enjoying the buttermilk dressing mix on our home grown fresh garden salads each day. You gotta try it!
So here I am in week 11 and 26.2 lbs less. It's been slow these last couple of weeks, it always is around 'that time of the month' (if you know what I mean). But the pattern the last 2 months has been platue then quick loss, so I'm eagerly awaiting the quick loss part for this month.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We were given some Penzey's baking cocoa for Christmas one year. Soooo delicious!

JoEllen said...

Congrats again on the weight loss! Keep it up!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved