Sunday, May 3, 2009

Party with the Inmans!

Happy 17 Tawnymara! Enoch loves to play with his ball and walk when no one is looking.
I actually got a little footage of Enoch taking a couple of steps!
This is probably the ugliest cakes I've ever made, but it was also the tastiest! Candle licking good:-)
If you knew how to read facial expressions like on Lie To Me (cool show by the way) You would read in their faces something like this:
"Hurry up mom this is totally humiliating sitting on the mall floor like this. I didn't even want to be in the picture, I shouldn't have told you about my art hanging in this stupid show- I want to die."

I know, face reading, it's a gift, plus that's what they were saying the entire time... Their drawings are on the very bottom.

Now I must make a confession, I'm not at church. Today is Stake Conference. Long ago I found I actually got more out of the meeting by staying home with the little ones and letting Bill and the older kids tell me about it. I know that there are those who can tough it through (like my amazing cousin Devri), but I like the easy way. Two hours on hard seats (because we're usually way back in the gym) with squirming children, I have a hard time feeling the spirit and coming away uplifted. Bill and I take turns, because I love to go, (really - I DO)I love to hear the messages and see all my friends from different wards in the area.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Devri said...

hwat evah- today is our stake con. too, and yes, we will all go, but I will dread it!!! But we will be at the old Tabernacle so, it will all be worth it!

kknox said...

Enoch is getting so big! He is beautiful!! And he's so luck to have such a great family :) Love your blog, keep up the good work!

Sheralan said...

I tried to comment on this a while ago, but my interent has been terrible. It was finally fixed this morning, so here I go.

I can't believe Tawny is 17!!! And now Enoch is walking (well, taking steps anway). Man, they are just growing up totally without my permission. Are they allowed to do that?

I see the art gene runs in the family. Tell the girls congrats for me!

I love you and miss you all!!!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved