Friday, January 30, 2009

don't ask a man if you don't want the truth!

So recently Bill and I were watching some stuff on the computer and I saw a lady who I thought I had a chance of being smaller than (those are very few and far between) - so I asked Bill the dreaded question, " Am I smaller than her?" (stupid stupid stupid) He didn't even have to think about it, "no". After slugging him a few times he added on, "but you carry your fat better, it's not as flabby." So my fat is in better shape than most peoples fat? Nice.

2 comments:

Devri said...

And the fight starts....

jk

I always ask my hubby if I look alright..

He always says... yeah for you..

What?! is that suppose to mean.

oh well can't live with out them.. and sometimes it is hard to live with those oppisite of us.

JoEllen said...

I have a friend who struggled (and still does struggle) with her "baby" weight. She said one day she must have changed her shirt 5 times because they all made her look fat. She just kept changing and changing. Finally she said she came to the realization that it wasn't her shirt that made her look fat, it was her fat that made her look fat! I thought that was so funny!!

Your story made me laugh too.

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved