Saturday, November 15, 2008

tagged

I've been challenged to do this 'tag', so here it goes...
1. What is your religion, and what is your favorite part about it? I'm a dyed in the wool true blue through and through Mormon, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Bill and I were able to hitch a ride with some friends this morning and go to the temple, today that is my favorite thing about my faith, having a place of peace and learning available to me. Other days it's the fact that we are a forever family, other days it's having a living prophet on the earth, it's so hard to hone it down to one favorite part of my religion!

2. What has been your favorite service towards others. I love using the talents I have been given. I was able to photograph a few weddings at the Denver Colorado Temple for some very sweet young women. I also love singing and being involved in any production of any kind!

3. What has been your hardest calling in your church. I don't think hardest means worst, to me that means what I had to stretch myself more for it, and that would be Young Women's president, I have to say that it was also one of the most fulfilling and educational.

4. What is your favorite place to go for worship. I am one of those weirdos that loves church! I love going and visiting with friends, I love the feeling of taking up an entire pew with all my family, I love partaking of the sacrament and renewing my covenants. But I love being in my home with my family the most!!

5. Where would you like to spread your knowledge of your faith. Anywhere where anyone will listen.

6. When did you know your church was true. I knew the sun rose - the seasons changed- the church was true from the beginning, I started to live it after I went to Rick's College.

7. Who has been a Spiritual giant in your life. My husband is a daily rock. He is the epitome of what a man of God should be. He takes it very seriously, I am very blessed:-)

OK, now it's your turn, copy and paste these questions and post it on your blog!
1. What is your religion, and what is your favorite part about it.2. What has been your favorite service towards others.3. What has been your hardest calling in your church.4. What is your favorite place to go for worship.5. Where would you like to spread your knowledge of your faith.6. When did you know your church was true.7. Who has been a Spiritual giant in your life.

No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved