Thursday, November 6, 2008

A night of Stars

Enoch loves bath time and walks. I know this because when I walk past the bathroom or stroller he tried to nose dive out of my arms into which ever I walked past. I only pour about 3 inches of water and Enoch will splash around until the water is cold and he is very pruney. Enoch is Danni's favorite bath toy:-)
























Last night was our Ward's Young Women in Excellence . It was very well done with the theme of 'Stars'. They had a Hollywood red carpet entrance with all there names in stars along the way and lit! Eve and Aurora wore the skirts they made for their value project. Tawny is receiving an award for her leadership ability, Eve got one for her cleaning ability (??- she does know how to use household cleaners...it's just a matter of putting that knowledge to use!). Aurora got an award too, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was for! Hey- when you have three girls in YWs you'll know why my brain is not up to par!
Tawny is the Stake Youth rep and she's putting together a soccer activity. She supposed to have refreshments to serve - we have been brainstorming, but nothing has really clicked, so I'm putting this out to you.. what are good out-door snacks? It may be a bit chilly and the youth are supposed to be playing soccer.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

orange slices and doughnuts. hide the doughnuts till the oranges are gone. j/k. i really want to try making these: http://prudencepennywise.blogspot.com/2008/10/buttermilk-donuts-with-maple-glaze.html

JoEllen said...

Oh, they're skirts turned out beautiful! I love the blue!

I was going to say apple slices and hot cider. Are they eating while they're playing? Maybe that is too much apple. But oranges are sticky!

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved