Friday, October 10, 2008

name that piece

#1 Bill
#2 Aurora
#3 Kristie
#4 Tawnymara
#5 Danni
#6 Eve
#7 David
#8 Harrison A queen of a distant land shared an idea to keep her subjects from using every goblet in her castle. Each had their own coaster. I think this queen is very wise and I stole her idea. For one of our Family Nights we each designed our own coasters, then laminated them. They are supposed to travel wherever the cup goes, it's working a little, my cup usage has gone down by 50%. I thought it might be fun to see if you can pick out which one belongs to who... The winner gets my adoration:-)

I'll tell the answers in a couple of days.





No comments:

David

David
Real cool guy!

Tawnymara

Tawnymara
Here is beauty!

Harrison

Harrison
Hunky boy!

Eve

Eve
Green eyed goddess

Aurora

Aurora
Perfect in every way

Danielle

Danielle
Princess angel girl

Enoch

Enoch
Nobody is more loved